Top Ten BC Wines for Christmas
I have really enjoyed reviewing and tasting new wines ( of Course ) . However, I have especially enjoyed sharing this with you. Thank you for following me on this journey ! I will continue this year with my Wset and complete my Diploma . 2018 will bring some changes to our Wine region hopefully with better inter-provincial laws to ‘Free the wine “ and also more accessibility in Vancouver aka ( grocery stores). For better consumer choice !
I am very proud of B.C and the vision of our Winemakers in a sustainable Future for the wines and the environment ! So here are my Top Ten
10.Tinhorn Creek Old Field Chardonnay 2014 Fresh, Hot buttered popcorn and toasty oak !
- 9.Lunessence Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 Aged in French, Slovakian Oak it oozes blackberries and a rich palate..
8.Black Sage Cabernet Franc 2015 A firm pick of mine for my pork Tenderloin ! Cherry and earthy notes and a good layering !
- 8th Generation Confidence a Totally refreshing Frizzante bursting with flavour Rainier cherries and a Bowl of Strawberries . The classic Light aperitif !
6 Howling Bluff Century Block Pinot Noir 2014 ! I was lucky to have gotten this hot Pinot from Luke . Amazing layers of Dark Fruits , Chocolate and more .. his Sauvignon blanc is also to Die for !
5.Wild Goose Pinot Gris Delicious off Dry Wine with Layers of Mango and a creamy finish! A must with my Asian inspired salads !
4.Quail’s Gate Merlot 2015 Dense, rich Merlot reflective of a Hot Summer Don’t miss out!
- Summerhill Blanc de Blanc 2010 . Celebrate the culmination of a great year ! The perfect Brut !
2. Wild Goose God’s Mountain Riesling The perfect Riesling . Off dry with stone fruit and Honey..
- Mission Hill Quatrain 2012 Merlot Driven Meritage with complex layers. Worth every dime !
Merry Christmas to all my followers and a Happy and Healthy wine o licious New Year !